Ultra Hydrophobic Coating Turns Cars Into Anti-Scratch, Anti-UV Light, Self-Cleaning
This nano-coating spray, UHC-PM, can protect your car body into anti-scratch, anti-UV damage, and self-cleaning. Our UHC-PM is suitable for smooth surfaces of plastic, stainless steel or painted surfaces because of its specific formulations. The hydro- and oleophobic effect causes the particles of contamination such as grease and oil, lime-scale and materials from environmental pollution to adhere less to the substrates or and allow them to be easily removed from the coating surfaces, i.e. without applying abrasive agents (“Easy–clean” effect).
The anti-UV damage, anti-scratch and self-cleaning effect characters of UHC-PM make this nano-coating solution great for car protection. When combined with UHC-GC your car body will be fully protected.
Every order of this UHC-PM product will come along with a free magic microfiber cloth. You will use it to coat your auto car glass. After that, you can use it to clean light tiny small dirt on your car dashboard. This microfiber cloth will magically pick up the light dirt on your car dashboard, TV, printer, etc. You don’t have to wet it to clean the surfaces. For more info please click the link.
Examples of Use
- Plastic surfaces in sanitary areas (plexiglass shower cabinet)
- Automotive paint
- Painted aluminium rims
- Stainless steel surfaces
- Strong hydrophobicity
- Strong anti-stick properties
- Excellent easy-clean performance on contamination and lime-scale
- Food-safe (inert)
- Invisible to the human eye (coating thickness: 100-150 nm)
- Permanent (UV-stable, enormous abrasion-resistance)
- Resistant to temperature change
- Simple application (do-it-yourself)
- Chemical-resistant (except for pH value of 13 or 14)
1. Manual: Application with circular motion using a clean paper, linen or microfibre cloth.
2. Industrial: Available as polish-coat systems or spray-coating systems.
This SiO2-coating is completely networked and hardened after 24 hours. The easy-clean effect can only be tested after this hardening phase.
Unopened original containers can be stored for at least 2 years.
Manual: 5-10 ml/m²,
Industrial: 10-15 ml/m²
You can also check UHC-PM for more product info.
The shipping costs are: $2.6 for 100ml order, $3.50 for 200ml or 300ml order, but will be automatically waived at checkout on orders of $50 and more (US customers only). International shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.